What's new in Mergo?
The Mergo Team periodically updates this release notes page whenever a new feature is implemented in the app, or when there are changes that may affect your usage of Mergo.
Mergo automatically adjusts the delivery speed to increase deliverability (it can take more time to send your campaign but you are less likely to end up in spam).
Automatically send follow-up emails to recipient who did not respond, inside the same email thread.
- Import your recipients from a Microsoft Excel or CSV file.
- Daily quotas are now up to 500 for Gmail accounts, and 2000 for Google Workspace accounts.
- Possibility to add multiple attachments for one recipient by separating them with a comma.
- Emojis are now supported in both subject lines and body content.
- Improved UI with the latest Material Design guidelines.
- Unsubscribe feature now available in Mergo. Learn more.
- Improved UI with new menu entries.
- Easier access to Mergo features from the “Add-ons” menu.
- Loading page updated with the new logo.
- Added a footer on each page to directly contact Mergo support.
- Added option to choose which group to import from Google Contacts. Learn more.
- Added click tracking on email links. Learn more.
- Automatically added spreadsheet template (column header examples filled with user data) on empty Google Sheets to help user get started with Mergo.
- Improved UI.
- Creation of Mergo: Send mass emails from Gmail and Google Sheets, email personalization option, cc/bcc recipients, import from Google Contacts, personalized attachments.
- Bounce tracking and scheduling option now available. Learn more.
- Added tracking feature: Email opens and responses within progress bars
- Improved contacts retrieved from Google Contacts and fixed bugs.