What's new in Mergo?
The Mergo Team periodically updates this release notes page whenever a new feature is implemented in the app, or when there are changes that may affect your usage of Mergo.
- Import your recipients from a Microsoft Excel or CSV file.
- Emojis are now supported in both subject lines and body content.
- Improved UI with new menu entries.
- Easier access to Mergo features from the “Add-ons” menu.
- Loading page updated with the new logo.
- Added a footer on each page to directly contact Mergo support.
- Improved UI.
- Creation of Mergo: Send mass emails from Gmail and Google Sheets, email personalization option, cc/bcc recipients, import from Google Contacts, personalized attachments.
- Bounce tracking and scheduling option now available. Learn more.
- Added tracking feature: Email opens and responses within progress bars
- Improved contacts retrieved from Google Contacts and fixed bugs.