Send email notifications on Google Forms submission
Mergo has a great feature that lets you send email notifications upon Google Form submissions. Whenever someone submits a form, a new row with his answer will be added to your responses Google Sheets, and Mergo is automatically triggered to process this row and send a personalized emails to the respondent.
1. First, open or create a Google Forms.
Then click on the Settings icon located at the top right corner, and check “Collect email addresses”:
Note: This option lets you automatically collect your form respondent’s email address under an “Email address” column added in your responses Google Sheets.
2. Go to the Responses tab, and use or create a new spreadsheet as a response destination:
3. Use your form question titles as markers in your Gmail draft to insert some elements of the respondent’s answers in your email:
5. At the top right of the sidebar, click on the more options menu, and select Schedule delivery:
6. Click on “On form submit”, then "Send on form submit”:
You are all set! Now an email will be sent after each form submission: