Easily send follow-ups to your campaign
Mergo’s Follow-up feature helps you restart a conversation for emails that may have gotten buried or to catch your recipient’s attention to get the conversation rolling again. Setting up is a breeze and you’ll be able to send follow-ups with just a few steps.
📊 This feature is available in our Mergo add-on for Gmail, Google Sheets, & Docs.
☝ Prerequisite: You must have an existing campaign sheet before you can use our Follow-up feature. Click here to learn more.
4. You will see the Schedule follow-up page. Choose the appropriate setting for your campaign:
When? - 2 settings: 3 days from now or 1.
Edit message - click to customize your follow-up message:
5. If you edit the default message, click SAVE > SAVE:
Access your saved follow-ups
To access (or edit) your saved follow-ups:
1. Open the relevant campaign sheet.
2. Click the Campaign Tracking Report menu.
3. Click Follow-up campaign schedule: